Giant Eagle is a well known supermarket chain based in Pennsylvania, US. Established in 1933, the company services more than 4.6 million customers annually through about 400 stores spread across the region. Each supermarket claims to store about 20,000 to 60,000 unique items.
Bill Payment Options – Shopping
When shopping for products at Giant Eagle, you can pay your bills using any of the following ways:
- Credit Card / Debit Card: You can pay your bills using your credit card whether you are shopping online or at store. Almost all major credit cards are accepted including Visa and MasterCard. However, if you have a Giant Eagle credit card, then you may want to pay using the same since you will receive additional benefits when you shop using the company credit card. You can also use the Citizens Bank Fuelperks Debit Card to pay your shopping bill.
- Giant Eagle PrePaid Visa: This is another payment option. You can reload your PrePaid card with any amount you wish and then use the card to pay your bills. This is safer than cash since your money will be protected even if the card is lost or stolen. You have the full freedom to add money anytime you want. Plus, you also receive special benefits when you shop at Giant Eagle with the PrePaid card.
Bill Payment Options – Credit Card
If you have a Giant Eagle Credit Card issued by the Comenity Bank, then you have the following bill payment options –
- Online: You can pay your credit card bills online. For this, you will have to register for an online account throughthis link: comenity.net/gianteagle. Once registered, you can login and pay your bills through your bank account. All payments made after 6pm ET will be credited the following day. This payment option is ideal if you are looking to make a quick payment. You only need a web enabled device to make your payments from anywhere you want. Plus, your online account also offers you other benefits like viewing your bills and payment history online, easily updation of account information etc. This is a free service.
- Schedule Payments: You can also easily schedule a payment on a future date through your account. It will probably take about two business days to transfer the funds from your bank account. This is an ideal option if you are going somewhere and want to ensure that the bills are paid on time when you are not home.
- Phone: For customers who do not wish to make online payments, you can also pay your bills through phone. For this, you can call 1-866-869-9354 to talk to a customer representative. A service fee may be applied for same day payments. This is an ideal payment option when you are looking to make an instant payment but do not have internet access.