Liberty Mutual is one of the biggest insurance company in the United States. Founded in 1912, the company is part of the Liberty Mutual Group and has operations throughout the world. Liberty Mutual is headquartered in Boston , Massachusetts.
Bill Payment Options
If you are a customer of Liberty Mutual, then you can pay your bills through any of the following ways.
- Online: You can pay your Liberty Mutual bills through the internet. For this, you will need an online account. You can register the same through this link: eservice.libertymutual.com. Once you have activated your account, you can then login and make your payment using your credit card, checking account or savings account. All major credit cards are accepted including Visa and MasterCard. It may take 1 – 2 business days to process the payment. This is an easy, fast and secure way to pay your bill. This is a very suitable payment method when you are looking to make an immediate payment and you have internet access. If you pay using credit card, then credit card fees will apply.
- Automatic Payments: This is the easiest of all payment solutions. Under this method, you just have to define a payment source and your monthly bills will be deducted from the payment source automatically. You do not have to go through the monthly hassles of bill payment. Plus, since your bills are paid on time, you will never be charged any late payment penalties. You can set up Automatic Payments through your online account.
- Online Banking: If your bank offers internet banking option, then you can check with them if they support bill payments to third parties. If so, then you can pay your Liberty Mutual bills through this method. Note that a service fee may be charged as per the policies of your bank.
- Phone: If you do not wish to make online payments, then the next best option will be to pay through phone. To do so, just call 1-800-824-7317 and utilize the automated phone service to make your payment. This is an deal payment solution in situations where you have to make an immediate payment but do not have internet access.
- Mail: You can also pay through mail. Send in your checks together with the payment stub to the following address – Liberty Mutual Group, ATTN: Remittance Processing, 100 Liberty Way, Dover, NH 03821-7500. If you do not have the payment stub, then you should note down the policy number with your check. Also ensure that your bank account can honor your checks since a penalty may be charged in case of returned checks.
If you are tired of the clutter of the paper bills, then you can opt for paperless billing through your online account. You will be receiving your bills through email thereafter. If you have any more questions regarding billing and payments, you should contact the Liberty Mutual customer care center at 1-888-398-8924. You can also visit the company website at www.libertymutual.com