The Merrick Bank provides its customers the option of getting all their account information and credit card history by just logging into their official website. Imagine travelling kilometres to make a visit to your bank just to get a small information or get your queries answered, with its online portal, Merrick Bank has ensured that you do not have to waste your time and energy on travelling to the bank’s office every week, instead you can do it by a few clicks of the mouse. Given that Merrick Bank provides Credit Cards, recreational loans as well as merchant services, there is a separate log in window for all three making it easier for users to choose in accordance with their account type.
Recently Merrick Bank has also added an online payment feature to its illustrious cabin, giving cardholders an effortless option that requires them to log into the bank’s official website and follow the instructions there.
How can I use the Merrick Bank login service?
1) To avail all the useful services provided by the Merrick Bank on its online portal you will first need to login in to the ‘Log In’ section on the top right section of the website or visit https://login.merrickbank.com/
2) Once you click the ‘Log In’ tab, a login page will pop-up asking for your account details i.e. a username and a password. You need to provide the username and password registered with the bank’s database.
3) Once your credentials are entered and checked by the bank’s server, you will be able to view all the information regarding your account including the payment related information, and all that through a secured connection.
4) If you have any issues with your ‘Log In’ section, contact the customer support to solve the problem immediately. If you are a new user you can register yourself following the steps below:
- If you are a new user and have not yet registered your ID with the Merrick Bank; you can still make use of their online facility by enrolling yourself online, within a few minutes. When you click at the ‘Log In’ option, along with the login window, ‘New User? ENROL’ option also pops up. You can use it to register your ID on the bank’s database.
- If you have forgotten your username or your password, there is also an option of looking up the username or resetting the password alongside the login options. You can use them to continue with the online services.