Q. Where can I log into my Sears credit account?
A. Most of the time your card from Sears will be issued through Citibank. You can login with the first link below. If you opt for the Sears Solutions MasterCard, that is issued through Capital One/HSBC and you will need to click the second link. The other links are helpful if you struggle with the Sears credit card login.
- Citicard Sears credit account login: Most cards will be issued through Citi, except the Sears Solutions card. Visit here to log into your account with your username and password. Go to the left for the login section. (www.citibank.com)
- Sears Solutions MasterCard: If your card is a Sears Solutions one, you will need to go through this login as it is issued through HSBC/Capital One. (searssolutionscards.com)
- Sears secure login: This is another way to access your Citi Sears credit account. (www.accountonline.com).
- Citibank/Sears Card Contact Us: If you’re having any trouble with accessing your account, you can check here for the customer support numbers. (www.citibank.com).
- Sears Solutions Help: If you have trouble accessing your Sears Solutions card, you can go here for help. The customer service number and frequently asked questions are available here. (www.partnercardservices.com).
- Login for Citicards: It is possible to access your Sears credit account through the Citicards website since the Sears cards are issued through Citibank. (www.citicards.com).
- Registering for new accounts: You need to register your online account, which you can do here. This is for the Sears Commercial One and Sears store credit cards, the Sears MasterCard and the Sears Home Improvement accounts (www.accountonline.com).
- Register online for the Sears Solutions credit card: You need to register before you can access your Sears Solutions MasterCard online. You can do that here. (www.partnercardservices.com).