Enjoy unlimited calling, texting, and data-usage with MetroPCS wireless phone plans. With their clear-cut, no fuss service, you get what you deserve in your phone usage. Also, if you are hoping to have a better and easier way of accessing your own account, you can make it possible. Simply create an online account: www.metropcs.com/ManageandPay at the company’s official website and start viewing, managing, or paying your bills every time you want or need to.
How to pay my MetroPCS bill?
You got several options to choose from. But the simplest route to make a payment is online: www.metropcs.com/metro-payment. Once you’ve registered and have an account, you simply log in to your online account and easily pay from there. Otherwise, you have the following as alternative methods:
- Express Pay – you can make a payment online using a debit or credit card even without signing into your online account. Online payment methods are both free of charge and will be applied within two hours.
- AutoPay – if you set up this method, it allows an automatic deduction each month to your checking or credit or debit card account. You can manage this bill pay option via your online account. This pay method also is applied within 2 hours.
- By phone – Dial *99 (with applicable $2 fee), or call customer service at 1-888-8METRO8 (with applicable $3 fee), or through MyMetro (free). Your payment will be applied in 2 hours.
- In person – you may also choose to pay at authorized payment centers such as Western Union etc., or at MetroPCS stores near you.
- By mail – lastly, you can write a check made out to MetroPCS Wireless Inc. and send to the address below. This pay method is also free but will be applied within 7 to 10 days.
Include your service account number on the check.