Safeco is one of the leading insurance company in the United States. Established in 1923, the company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Safeco offers a wide range of products to its customers including homeowners insurance, auto insurance, life insurance and more. The company aims to provide complete financial security to its customers.
Bill Payment Options
If you are a customer of Safeco and have received a bill, you may be wondering how to pay it. You can pay your bills through any of the following ways:
- Online: Safeco offers you an online bill payment facility. For this, you will need to register an account through this link :Customer.Safeco.com/MyAccountServices. You can then login to your personal account using your username and password and pay your bill using your credit card, checking account or savings account. Accepted credit cards include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. This is a free service and is a fast and easy way to pay your bills. This is the ideal payment solution in situations where you are looking to make an immediate bill payment. Your online account also offers you additional benefits like tracking your claims, viewing your policy documents, printing new insurance ID cards and more. Payments received before 5PM PST are posted into the customer account on the same day.
- Automatic Payment: Under this option, your monthly bill amount is automatically debited from your bank account. You just have to authorize it once and that is it. You will never have to worry about paying the bills on time – the system takes care of it. Plus, you never get charged any late payment penalties. This is the easiest of all bill payment options available.
- Phone: You can also pay through phone if that is what you prefer. Just call 888-723-3260 to make your payment. If you are looking to make an instant payment but do not have internet access, then this is your best payment solution.
- Mail: For those who prefer to pay your bills through mail, send in your payments to the following address – Safeco Insurance, PO Box 6476, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6476. You must send your bill together with your payment. If you have lost your bill, then you should reference either your policy or account number on your payment.
- In Person: You can also walk into any of the Safeco offices near you and pay your bill. No service fee will be charged for using this payment option.
If you are having trouble in paying the bills on time, you can extend the payment due date to any other date you feel comfortable with. This can be done through your online account. Plus, if you are fed up with the clutter of paper bills, you can also switch to paperless billing. If you wish to know more about Safeco and its products, you can contact the customer care service at 800-332-3226. You may also visit the company website at www.safeco.com for more details.