Travelers is one of the most well known insurance companies in the United States. In fact, it is the third largest writer of personal insurance in the country and has offices in every US state. Headquartered in New York City, the company operates through more than 14,000 agents and offers a variety of products to its customers ranging from personal insurance, business insurance and more.
Travelers Insurance Bill Payment Options
As a customer of Travelers, you have the following bill payment options:
- Online: You can pay your travelers bill online. For this you will have to open an account through this link: Registration.Travelers.Com. You will need your policy number while registering. Once you are successfully enrolled, you can then login to you account and pay your bill using your credit card. Accepted credit cards include Visa, MasterCard etc. In addition to bill payments, you can also use your online account to view your payment history, check policy information or the status of your claim. This is an ideal payment option for those who may be busy with work and do not have much free time.
- Auto Pay: Under this payment option, your payment source will be debited automatically every month with your bill amount. You only need to set up this payment system just once and you will never need to even think of making payments – it will all be done automatically. You can pay your bills through checking account, savings account or credit card. If you are looking for a completely hassle free payment method, then it does not get easier than this.
- Phone: You can also pay through any touch tone telephone. This is an automated payment system where you can pay your bills with ease. Your payments will be posted to your account on the very next business day. You will also be able to check your unpaid balance, last received payment etc. Alternatively, you can also call the number mentioned in your Travelers bill and follow the prompts to make payments. This is particularly helpful in situations when you are looking to make an immediate payment but do not have an internet connection.
- Mail: If you choose to pay through mail, you only need to send your check or money order to the following address – Travelers Personal Insurance, PO Box 660307, Dallas, TX 75266-0307. You must ensure that you have enough funds in your bank account or else you may find yourself being charged a penalty in case of any returned check.
- Home Banking: This is another online payment option. If your bank or your financial institution offers online payment facility, then you can use the same to pay your Travelers bills. A service charge may apply depending on your bank. So, if you do not wish to pay any additional charges, it is best f you first try to pay using Travelers’ online payment option.
If you want to know more about Travelers Insurance or want to clear any doubts regarding bill payments, you can contact the customer care service center at 800-842-5075. You can also visit the company website at www.travelers.com for more details.