2. Information We Collect
We may collect both personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII) when you visit our website.
a. Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- When you voluntarily provide information to us, such as your name, email address, or other personal details when contacting us through our website.
- If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we may collect your email address.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII)
- We may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, device information, and website usage data using cookies and similar tracking technologies. This information is used to improve the functionality and content of our website.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide you with information, updates, and services related to online bill payment.
- To improve our website based on your feedback and usage.
- To send periodic newsletters if you have subscribed to our mailing list.
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, or requests for assistance.
4. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business, as long as they agree to keep this information confidential.
6. Your Choices and Opt-Out
You have the option to unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. You can also adjust your browser settings to control cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your experience on our website.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.